Abbey Studio was a subsidiary of the City Glass Co. with branches in Edinburgh and Glasgow. It was run by three generations of the McLundie family. After J Marcus McLundie it was run by his son, Alexander Monteath McLundie until his death in 1939 and then by his grandson, Robert Douglas McLundie (1908-64). It closed in 1964. Their designer from 1951-63 was James Atkinson Crombie.
Source: 200 Scottish Stained Glass Artists by Rona H Moody in The Journal of Stained Glass Scotland Issue Vol XXX (2006)