Camm, Thomas William
Thomas William Camm (1839-1912) trained with Chance & Co of Smethwick, staying with the firm until it closed in 1865, when, together with two brothers, he established the firm of Camm Brothers. The firm was successful and remained independent until bought by R. W. Winfield & Co in 1882. In 1888 Thomas William left to again work independently as T. W. Camm Studio, and he was joined by his brothers in 1893. Three of Thomas William’s children eventually joined him in the firm, of whom, Florence, was the most talented. They continued the business after Thomas William’s death.
T. W. Camm on Wikipedia
Stained Glass Marks & Monograms, complied by Joyce Little, and edited by Angela Goedicke & Margaret Washbourn (NADFAS, 2002)