Smith, G. E. R.
Photo: Peter Hildebrand
Gerald Edward Roberts Smith FMGP (1883-1959) trained at Chester Art School and was apprenticed to Edward Frampton (1850-1929). He joined the A K Nicholson Studio in 1906, and took over running the studio upon Nicholson’s death in 1937.
Source: Stained Glass Marks & Monograms, complied by Joyce Little, and edited by Angela Goedicke & Margaret Washbourn (NADFAS, 2002)