Wilkinson, Alfred Lashbrook

Alfred Wilkinson, Arms of the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers (1959), north aisle, Church of St Magnus the Martyr, London EC3.
Photo: Peter Hildebrand

Alfred Lashbrook Wilkinson (1899 – 1994) was the son of the stained glass artist Horace Wilkinson. He trained at St Martin’s School of Art in London before working with his father at the studio in Gower Street, London from 1920 until 1939. After the war Alfred Wilkinson worked out of a number of addresses in London, Hertfordshire and Essex, and also designed for G. King & Son of Norwich.

Source: Stained Glass Marks & Monograms, complied by Joyce Little, and edited by Angela Goedicke & Margaret Washbourn (NADFAS, 2002)

This artist's work is mentioned at the following locations