Photo: Peter Hildebrand
Trena Mary Cox (1895–1980) trained at the Laird School of Art. In 1924 she moved her studio to Chester and was associated with Williams, Gamon & Co until the Second World War. After the war she was based at Watergate Street in Chester, where she remained until her death.
Source: Trena Cox – Emergence of a Stained Glass Artist by Peter Jones on buildingconservation.com