Cole, F. W.
Frederick Walter Cole FMGP (1908-1998) was an apprentice at William Morris & Co before the war and became their chief designer after the war. The studio closed in 1958 and Cole joined Wippell & Co, before setting up his own studio in Fulham in 1961. This ran until at the invitation of the Dean and Chapter he set up the pioneering restoration studio at Canterbury Cathedral.
Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002)
The Artists of the Glass House by Alan Brooks and Peter Cormack in The Journal of Stained Glass, Vol. XLI (2017)