Lavers & Barraud / Lavers, Barraud & Westlake
Lavers & Barraud (1858-1868) & Lavers, Barraud and Westlake (1868-1921)
Nathaniel Wood Lavers (1828–1911) established the firm in 1855 and was joined by Francis Philip Barraud (1824–1900) in 1858. The firm employed a number of freelance artists, one of whom Nathaniel Westlake (1833–1921) became a partner in 1868. Westlake eventually became the sole partner following the deaths of Lavers and Barraud.
Angels & Icons: Pre-Raphaelite Stained Glass 1850-1870 by William Waters (Seraphim Press Ltd 2012)
Stained Glass Marks and Monograms. Complied by Joyce little (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002)