Cathedral Studios, The
The Cathedral Studios traces its roots back to the appointment of George Austin Snr as first Surveyor to Canterbury Cathedral in 1819. It was established in in its present form in 1972 to undertake the care and conservation of the stained glass windows at the Cathedral. Today it also works on the conservation and restoration of stained glass for other organisations.
Source: The Cathedral Studios website